So when I am not moving an armored suburban, towing a damaged M-RAP or shuttling M1-A2 Tanks for the Marines (NO A\C IN THOSE TANKS, THEM BOYS IS TOUGH )I have more than enough time left over for my favorite past time-BENCH RACING!

I like big cars and those of you that know me KNOW I need a big car, don't get me wrong I am still craving a `63 Dodge, but I have to have a goal while over here in Iraq and one of them is to resurrect my `70 Sport Fury. I have the body, Dana 60 (with a 3.73 or a 4.56), the 727, the custom exhaust (thanks Butcher!) so I will need a BIG engine. My dream (once everybody AND thing is paid off) is something South of 512 cubic inches. I am looking to make torque more so than HP (the last car was 4,750 or so with me in it)and the 520-540 wedges have my eye. The ONLY sticking point are the headers, they are designed to use an INDY raised port style head (I had SR's on the last 440) so I need a few RB based stroker ideals that use this port location. Of course we are looking to keeping things around 10,000 USD give or take a few grand...

A few parts I already have these may help narrow the combo down:

I have 3.73's or 4.56's for the dana
Tire size will be in the 30" range
Hi Speed Welding made the Headers with 2 1/4 primaries and a 3" exhaust
The Frame will be tied and the car caged
Ladder bar suspension with coil overs

Any lessons learned or what to avoid will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to this!

5004884-smallhumvee.JPG (80 downloads)

Big Anthony ANTHONYinIRAQ@gmail.com
1984 B150 Ram Wagon
1978 D100 ClubCab