Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Redrill the front mount to lower the bolt hole, that will raise the the rear of the car up. The lower the hole to the bottom of the mount the higher the rear of the car will be raised scopeYou can test that by using a block of wood as a spacer between the top of spring eye and the inside of the mount with the bolt removed scope

I built my own front spring mounts when I narrowed the rear on my '68 Coronet bracket car. They were boxes that I welded into the subframe with four sets of holes for the front spring mount. I had planned to use the SuperStock springs so the front sets were for the stock length springs and the rear sets were for the shorter SS springs. I drilled each pair with a lower and an upper mount. Actually the car hooked so well that I stuck with the stock springs. The Ramcharger is going to get rollers in the back to keep it low.

On the subject of ride height, I went for a ride yesterday with a friend in his '36 Plymouth street rod that is low and far from slow. It handled like a go-kart on steroids, that was fun!!

14241418_1239561136094038_193973332452338951_o.jpgFamilyJewels20001.jpg

1986 Dodge Ramcharger 440 2wd, Bracket Racer Under Construction
1998 Ram 2500 QuadCab, new daily driver.
2008 Honda Element
2014 Carry-On 7x14 Cargo Trailer