No Monte... I was gonna put a blower on the 500 after changing the rotating parts and first wanted to EFI it which would fit the hood better, but I didn't want to spend $20K going that route with you including the wiring. I found a whole Vortech blowthrough system for 1/4th of that including a custom E-85 blowthrough Dominator. That is why the CR is 10-1 as it was the lowest I could get it with 47cc heads. When I tried to get a cam for it, Steve Morris said that the Vortech / 500", 10-1 CR was a mismatched combo and the blower would be off schedule. Strange cause the guy I bought it from had a 9-1 500 and I watched him run it at Sand Mountain. He was on E-85 though which was what I was going to run. That heavy 3800# car went 6.14 with it. Another issue is the manifold on the 500 is pretty tall and that huge hat on a blow through Dominator would not fit under the hood. So the heck with that and I tried to put the 540 in instead while we went through the 500.

That 540 has always been 14-1 and never was gonna get a blower. That motor was put together for another Demon I have that was to be track only, before I got the KOS Demon. I couldn't get the Proparts headers I bought to fit in the KOS car on the raised port 540 without denting them (problem was the motor plate I had raised the motor 1/2" and that caused a fenderwell pipe to hit the snout bar, pipes interfered with the torsion bars so I put on coil overs). So, to get the car back to running I decided to just put the 500 back in with no blower after it came back. At least the headers for it fit. The cam is small cause the CR is low and I want to street drive it around here on pump gas. BTW, I picked it, not Dennis.

The fogger was already in inventory and I thought it may help on the track so it went back on. All the NOS stuff has been taken off the car and will have to go back on. I really do not like NOS as I am kinda spooked by it - it blew this car up once already and I had it go off in my face when I was test flowing it after I bot the car. I will be reluctant to use it and probably only once the car is in 2nd gear.

The NOS reg is on a bracket on the intake in front of the carb, away from the carb reg which is on the motor plate. I need to buy the fittings and hose for the line between the regs and using AN-6 definitely will fit nicely. AN-4 lines were what was on the fogger fuel side. The car has I believe AN-8 from the pump now. They had a separate tank, pump, line to the NOS side. It will use a single line now and does that needs to be AN-10 to support both systems?

The 4 port regs were also what was on the car so I have them already, no waste. I could change the 4 port NOS reg to one of those Holleys as I have several of them too, if the 4 port BG is unsuitable as a NOS reg. That would be too bad though as this setup I have already mocked up is pretty clean. The line between the regs will go through a hole in the motor plate from the rear side of the reg through a 90*, line in front of the head, past the distributor and right to the other reg with a 90*.