If your going to build more motors buy the degree wheel and a decent one inch travel dial indicator with a good magnetic base and learn to degree them yourself now up scope twocents
There is a lot of information available from cam companys and on line on how to degree the cams up scope To avoid confusion on the terms used in cam timing the intake lobe center at max lift is used in relation to top dead center, moving it closer to top dead center is advancing the cam and moving it away from TDC is retarding the cam. Advancing the cams normally give the motor more bottom end power at the lower RPMs and will limit the peak RPM that the motor makes peak HP and torque, retarding the cam does the opposite, not good tsk twocents
Always degree the cam on the lifters, not on the valve retainers tsk The rocker arms increase the ratio of lift and change the cam timing at the retainers just like thier designed to do work thumbs I do check the lobe centers at the retainers also once I have the cam installed at the lobe centers I want on the lifters, I also check the valve to piston clearances at the same time thumbs
IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)