Originally Posted By roadhazard
Originally Posted By Bad340fish
I apologize I haven't looked at your catalog. I did however order some of your W2 gaskets from Mancini a few weeks ago and WOW very nice. However my ports were a little bigger than the gasket and when trimming them I messed up and cut one of them. I was pissed and had to fall back on the old paper Mopar gaskets I had. Do you make a W2 gasket with a little larger port?

I just got notification from Mancini that they are shipping my back ordered gaskets that I got for a spare set for drag week.

Thanks for the order and the nice compliment smile
Sorry to hear you cut one of them. If you have a die grinder and some 80 grit cartridge rolls they work great for removing material when custom sizing ports. Just regulate the air and slow it down thumbs

I plan to make the W-2 Oval and 340/360 rectangle port gaskets using the MicroPore-15 material in the near future so if you think that material was good wait till you get your hands on the new ones!

What port width and height are your W-2's? I'm open to making them a little bit larger work

I will measure next time the intake is off, which hopefully isn't for awhile lol.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340