Contact Cass at Dr Diff at 406-882-4772 and ask him about a new unit, make sure you know what exactly you want in it, gear ratio, spline count on the axles and posi and type of posi, locker or spool and brake type , disc or dumms and size of the brakes and so on scope He is also good at providing all the parts you will need to convert that van rear end into a unit you can bolt into your car also like new xke ends, axles, brakes and so on. You should measure the O.D. of the axle tunbes now and then decide if you want to use it or buy a ready to drop in unit work I put one out of a Van like yours in my current 1966 Dodge Coronet deluxe two door sedan street project car, I had a local machine shop narrow it and put the new Moser axke ends on. I order the new 35 spline axles and a kit to convert one of my older Dana 60 Posi unit with 23 spline axles to 35 splines to fit the new axles. I used a set of 10.5 drum brakes off of a 8 1/4 rar end that I had junk the car out years ago. Ckeck your rear end to find out what gear ratio is in it and if it has a posi unit int it or not scopeMine had a later tru Trac 3 series posi unit in it with 3.55 gears, I reused the gears and change that posi unit to the older type so I could convert it to the larger 35 spline axkles thumbs
IHTS

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 08/04/16 02:28 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)