Originally Posted By joshking440
I appreciate your insight to the financials of the race I pay to put on.

Like I said. I've really considered upping that price. Me giving out extra stuff because unhooking your truck from your trailer is an inconvenience is kinda whiny. I mean come on man. It's 100k just to pay the bills for that race Don. That's doesn't include anything leading up to the race. I sold about 100 parking passes.

2017 parking passes will be $1000....and entry will be free to race.

Problem solved

I will still come. But I think the 50 bucks to have one car( and spouse/ friend in your pit) with you isn't a big deal. The reason you sold 100 passes is because it is a ripoff.
You already doubled buy backs. And the gamblers race.
If you aren't making money, why do it? Who is whining here.just stating my opinion the 50 bucks to park at a bracket race is outrageous. We have different opinions. I am cool with that..... And why taking away the second time trial on Saturday, especially when lots of guys get there then...... Without an explanation ... It said on my schedule two on Friday and Saturday.
Martin is putting on a fri/ sat/ Sunday race coming up this weekend. 199 to race for 2/5/5 the three days and pays 16 places each day.
Just don't be greedy brother.

Last edited by B3422W5; 08/02/16 02:09 AM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17