Maybe I am unique Josh in that I tow my trailer over behind a truck and stay at a motel.
I also rent a golf cart because I have a bad wheel. I don't like using the truck to dash around, prefer a car that isn't hooked up.
So had my wife parked on the spectator side, not only would I have to go get her( which is fine) but when we leave at night I would have to walk over there because what would I do with my cart. Which I leave in my pits.
So my wife arrived a 6 Saturday night. Cost her 20 to watch, another 20 watch Sunday, which is fine, and 50 to park behind my trailer so we can jump in the car and leave together.
I think One car/ crew person per racer is the ticket. It's what 131 did during the IHRA northern heyday when Evan was throwing money at it.
I do real good. It isn't the 90 bucks. I spent probably a grand just to come over for the weekend to race my slow car and see my buddies. And most hotels are way higher because Cedar point is in high season this time of year.
Just think that's a fee you should look at for spouses or a single crew guy. There is PLENTY of room there. The event isn't THAT big.
Just to add, I did see you a few times...... All before my wife got there Saturday night and told me what it cost to get in.......
Actually the wife was more pissed about it than me. And she is the nicest person you would ever want to meet.
She is used to coming up to 131 over the years and saying at the gate she is with me, and coming right back to my spot when she arrives late, no matter the event. Never paid an extra dime to have her in my pit with her car

Last edited by B3422W5; 08/01/16 10:54 PM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17