I am a former racer, but now just a spectator. I brought a buddy with me on Friday. Zipped through the show cars, spent quite a bit of time in the swap meet, but didn't really find anything I needed. Met a kid from POLAND who was pretty wide-eyed and very friendly. Educated him on why Mopars are the BEST! Took him and my buddy down to watch the racing up close, behind the wall right by the burnout box. They both about had a cow when the Bob George blown '65 lit 'em up!! We watched until Sportsman was called, then walked through the race pits until 1st round of the Gambler's race, got our $1 ice cream, watched the racing action from the stands until it started to rain, and headed home. What an awesome day!!!

Parking = $0
Day Ticket = $20
Mopar Hat = $18 (fellow racers)!
Cheeseburger & Fries = $12.00 (or so)
1 Lb. of ice cream = $1.00 !!!

Day at the BEST Mopar RACE at the best track in the country = PRICELESS!

Thanks, Josh and Team!!

On the way home my buddy told me that it was the most he had ever talked to complete strangers. He is a pretty reserved guy, but every time we found an interesting car in the pits, the owner/driver was more than willing to answer questions, tell us about his ride, or just shoot the bull. MOPAR PEOPLE ARE THE BEST! (but I already knew this).

My only regret is that I only had room for 1 pound of ice cream for the day...Next year I am skipping lunch!