I'm not sure if the following is correct. I've had very little suspension tuning experience on Mopars. If any of the following is incorrect, hopefully someone will point out the mistake.

If you have not purchased Torsion bars yet, you may be able select a slightly different size torsion bar to make your sway bars perform correctly. In other words, if you are concerned the sway bar will be to stiff, purchase torsion bars that are a size smaller. If you are concerned the sway bar will be to soft, buy torsion bars a size larger.

The torsion bar and the sway bar work together to determine how much body roll is experienced. As has already been mentioned, the balance between the front and the rear of the car is important. So, if you have stiff rear springs and a stiff rear sway bar, you will need a considerable amount of roll resistance in the front. The roll resistance in the front will be determined by the torsion bars and the sway bar.

In my limited experience with brand X cars, I've had to swap sway bars and springs several times on each car to achieve the desired outcome. So, I wouldn't sell any parts until the car is performing in a satisfactory manner for you.