Originally Posted By 76dodgeboy
I think 245/45s are a bit short But Im not there yet. manna Locate a couple used ones for mock up but Im pretty set on being 27-28" tall with the tire. 245/45s are 26". I've mounted them in a v6 mustang before. I plan to sit close to the truck in the pic. No its not bagged in the pic. Its static. He has 20" Ram steelies

How did he get it that low static? This is the look in going for. Iv already got Dakota drop spindles. Debating on van Lcas. But besides ride quality vs spring cut is there any other benefit? It "looks" like the van Lcas still change camber and steering linkage angles the same as cut springs (with the same drop). Unless I'm wrong.

I want the engine cross member 1.5 or 2 inches from the ground. Or at least to tuck a 15 inch wheel to the fender lip. Or more. Which ever could come first? The back will be the easy part so any insight would be appreciated. Iv been scouring the Internet for info... Not much to go on... And it seems as if everyone is either pro street or only looking to go a few inches and maintain ride quality. Truck is just a weekend hot rod. I want it on the ground. Static.