My car rocks like a boat. If I grab the front bumper I can easily rock my front up and down. When I grab the roll cage I can rock the car side to side just like my beater Corolla. I have always hated the undulating motion of the front end after a dip in the road.

In comparison every other car at Sonoma Raceway was rock solid when I was trying to shake it until the owner chased me away. Even my S2000 with factory stock suspension doesn't move at all. Granted that most every car at the track had aero as in a front splitter/ huge rear wing and was running stiff springs to compensate.

I think the issue is the Hotchkis pieces. I run their leaf springs, single adjustables and 1.12 TB's. The components work well as its all balanced, but it is a compromise between handling and ride quality. Since single adjustables only control rebound and I think I may need doubles in order to control compression.

Anyone use a set of doubles for dedicated track use only? Road course not drag race haha! Does any company make a custom bolt in set for our cars?
Being the only old school Mopar out there kind of sucks haha!

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192