Quote:

I like my bench seat too! But maybe the time has come to get something that maybe a little safer. I will get a raicng seat an sit in it. I will make sure im compfortable in it before i pull mine out. This is the only way i have ever diven this car. It will be a big change to take it out.

i wasnt going post anything because you dont listen but ill give you my .
1st none of these guys push trans buttons on their cars. me and you are the few exceptions. how many times do you adjust your seat to reach the buttons. i rember years ago you liked the nostalgia look, you went from no wheelie bars to a stupid single wheelie bar which you probably going to kill yourself with and now your changing a beautiful car with a ton of old school to a fixed race seat where your probably going to have a rough time reaching for your buttons from time to time.you need to be able to get to your buttons at will. these guys dont have a clue on how difficult it is to be able to hit the buttons right at the correct time.
leave your front bench seat,stop wasting money and go have fun. im going just as fast as you,and by the spring ill be mid 8's, no wheelie bars, 10 inch tire and no power adders,and footbraking.
theres nothing wrong with racing with a bench seat.