The autocross site at Carlisle is very very small -- I've seen it and proposed to the Carlisle mngt many years ago (2005) to host autocrossing for the Chrysler/Mopar wknd... they said they do it for other clubs (imports, Corvettes, etc)... then Hotchkis stepped in... that was great, but NOT, IMO, to allow only Hothckiss cars... then a year later they opened it up to all cars... that was a good step forward. I'd be much more willing to go the distance to a show, in particular Mopar shows, IF they have AX/HSAX/HPDE events going on.

Then west coast Spring Fling is on my bucket list... a great day to be experienced at the Willow Springs road race track, and the Mopar shows that follow.

My "Show" with my car is on a race track (AX/HSAX/HPDE)... not sitting doing nothing. I'm very reluctant to attend boring, sitting car shows... cars are meant to be driven... not dusted... muscle cars need to "show" what they can do on a track.. being driven... and the skill of the driver to be displayed, as well.

I've even offered to run and organize AX/HSAX/HPDE events for car shows that can offer those events... space/location permitting.

Remember the Monster Mopar Wknd at the Lucas Speedway a few years ago (~2009)? That AX/HSAX was the best one ever... we had ~80 entries, unlimited timed runs... safe and a blast of fun for all! It had the car show, the AX/HSAX and drag racing.. and of course the swap/vendors... One of the best shows yet!... all inclusive!!!

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!