Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By sixpackgut
Originally Posted By j.mcconnell
Quote:

not what I'm saying. With the car on its weight, the front shock is nearly fully compressed now that I lowered it a little but the spring isnt compressed now because I turned those spring nuts down. get it?

Turned the "spring nuts" closer to the shock mounting eye? It sounds like you took all of the preload out of it to lower the ride height. The correct springs should have some preload at the desired ride height. Sound like you need a lighter spring. Also, if the shock is near full compression at the desired ride height, it sounds like they may be a little long, especially since you drive on public roads.

Yes. Well 250s are on there way. It doesnt appear you can use a torsion bar spring rate as a comparable to a coil

You can. I'm pretty sure that Andy at AF engineering can figure it out. I'd bet those 250's are gonna be on the heavy side.

It would appear that i am collecting coil springs. This will be the 3rd different spring on the front in 7 months

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs