So I asked about plastiguage earlier, wasnt really happy with my measurments as far a s accurate. So, i used a mic, my crank measures at 2.125 pretty much on the dot. K1 stuff is nice, I dont have an inside mic so I measured them with my digital dial calipers whick I tested with my mic, and its spot on, I had it calibrated erlier this year at a machining shop in town. The rods measure 2.250 without a bearing in it, and each bearing half measures .062. If I add the .062 together it makes .124, that added to my inside measurement of 2.250 makes 2.374, now take that measurement minus the 2.125 i end up with .249. Is this more accurate than plastiguage because I hit .25 almost on the nut. Its a lot of math, and a bit of hassle, but without a dial bore gage its all I have for now. Would you guys consider this an accurate enough measurement, and run it or should I buy a dial bore gage?

or is my math totally messed up? I am not known for my math skills so Im just asking it this will work, dont rake me over the coals if Im wrong.

Kasey