I installed one a few weeks ago. I like the tank itself. I like the Warbro fuel injection pump. I like the baffling. Seems to make it down to around a gallon before the pump starts to cavitate on curves. The sender unit is the only thing I am disappointed in. It is calibrated for Furds. Mopar is 10 ohms full to 80 ohms empty. The Tanks unit is 20 ohms to 70 ohms in my installation. Close but no cigar. Full tank registers as 5/8, empty slightly above empty. Since after market senders for Spectra tanks seem to be about the same quality, it does not bother me. I am installing a Technometer adaptor to fix that.
Only hitch I had in the installation was in the venting and a leak. I had bypassed the vapor separator and mounted the vent too low. A full tank of gas expanded enough to blow off the vent tubing and relieved itself in the parking lot. Since the vapor separator was up higher, I put it back into use, problem solved. The leak was a bad 6AN fitting installation on a hose that seeped enough at 50psi to drip a puddle of gas on the ground. Had to drop the tank and replace the hose.
When I have the total package installed and working, I will do a more detailed write up on the whole package.
BTW, the powder coating did not bother me, it looks a lot better than the original equipment tank it replaced.
Craig

Last edited by denfireguy; 04/29/16 01:53 PM. Reason: Gooder grammer

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado