Saturday:

Now, Saturday is not a day I am unfamiliar with. I have always come to Saturday's. They're my favorite. I love to walk around the swap even though I don't usually buy anything and it's just awesome hangout time. Plus, I keep my camera around and take pictures of all of the cars. Yes, if your car was in the show field, I have a picture of it. One of my favorite cars for sale that day would probably be a '70 Dodge Charger 500. It had a big block in it and looked fairly complete. Paint and interior were fairly decent. As ridiculous as it is for me to say it, but it was actually reasonably priced in my book. It's shocking to see how Charger's have exponentially gone up in prices over the past 10 years or so.

Remember Bob Tarozzi and Sam Posey's Challenger? Well, they came back for Saturday's festivities. The Challenger was on display next to Bob Tarozzi's booth and all spectators got the opportunity to converse with Bob over the car and his past experiences. Bob was just a book of knowledge. You want to know what was special about the spindles and lower control arms and he'd tell you like he just worked on it yesterday. What an awesome man with great history and he was such a good sport all weekend long. Personally, I picked up one of his autographed books called, "TURK: The Lives I've Lived - A Rebel WITH a Cause."

Another great addition to this show was the Winged Warriors showed up. Another great and informative club that brought about 30 or so winged cars to the show.

Again, it was another great day hanging out, checking out the cars, and spitting jokes with Greg and Jeff. Talk about two guys who were an absolute riot to be around. We would definitely highly recommend the soft-serve ice cream at the Fling too. Just an FYI.

Pictures from Saturday - http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/muumuu101/library/Spring%20Fling%202016/Saturday