the eldelbroke 318/340/360 performer intakes has the bigger 340/360 runners but neck down to 318 size ports to work all 3 engines.

instructions tell you to port match only 1/2" to 1" into the runner to open it up to 340/360 port size when running on the bigger port heads.

hands down night and day difference on small head teen is the holley street dominator, single plane,low rise spredbore intake. way better than the performer. performer is just lighter than stock with stock performance.

I have run the edelbroke performer RPM airgap and a non-airgap intakes on a few 360 headed teens and hands down it is the best intake and last of the LA engine intakes that works well on the street and even better on the strip.

my #302-head 318 with the hughes magnum 5.2 whiplash roller cam is awesome with the holley street dom/holley 6210-650cfm spredbore dbl pumper is awesome in my 85 stepside rowin a nv4500 5 speed.

same for the 88-440 truck with a street don/750cfm edelbroke whiplash cam.

my last 318 used a stock low comp bottom end with home pocket porting on 360 heads, performer RPM non-airgap intake, 5.9 whiplash, a "tight" 3000 ptc verter tf-2 shift kit 3.91sg 245/60/15 in a 73 swinger.

I swap my BB440 street dom intake out now and then for a edelbroke RPM to get a little more top end without dropping off lowend.

I would run the performer intake till something better like the LD4B or HSD

I never had good luck with any torker or torker 2 on sb combos myself but I was much younger then when I tried to just bolt and mix match parts without tuning stuff