Originally Posted By Thumperdart
There`s been some testing to prove carbs make more power especially down low. Better cooling of the intake charge etc.............I don`t live my life by "too bad you didn`t do this or that" Mike cos it is what it is and I have zero regrets and will NEVER convert to efi or just jump on the E-85 wagon cos so and so went faster. Old skool and doin just fine and I`m only getting started........trust me........... penguin
Pro-Stocks are slower because they are down 1000rpm at the stripe, NOT because the EFI makes less power...........BUT, if you will notice, the ETs are not near as far off as the mph. So what does that tell you. Tells you they are going QUICKER with less power, because the fuel curve is WAY more manageable..............Carbs make more power down low..........yeah right!!!

Your a carb guy.....fine, world needs carb guys. But no need to talk trash about new technology, just because you don't like it.

You say a guy makes more down low with carbs, I have a dyno sheet where a guy made more everywhere with EFI. What does either prove?..........not a damn thing