On my first 400 block low deck pump gas 4.250 stroke stroker motor I had Ross custom make the pistons with a 22.0 CC dish, they weighed 452 grams without the pins and with the oil ring spacers. I used a forged steel BB Chevy type H beam 6.800 long CAT brand rod and had Ross make the pistons with the tight alloy aluminum to reduce the piston rock in the bores, I don't remeber the exact C.H. but they where real short. I changed the crank to a 4.300 stroke to move the pistons up from .025 down to zero deck when I put the eddy aluminum heads on it two years later to increase the compression ratio. Dram use to call them hockey pucks once I posted a picture of them, the bottom of the skirts would come 1/2 way out of the bores and the pistons skirts look bad,they had visible wear marks from rocking, but measure good thumbs It turns out that alloy is very delicate and mars and marks up easily work shruggy I don't use a compression gauge but the motor did leak down good with a FFA certified aircraft dual gauge leakdown gauge thumbs I put a lot of laps on that motor at the track and drove it on the street some also, probally less than 4000 street miles shruggy
Lots of choices out there, think and check out many things and times before buying, act once thumbs grin

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)