The L2295's are only around 10.3:1 with their domes intact on an 88cc 452 head and .039" gasket.... assuming NO excessive Block Milling etc.? because they are built on a 2.029"C.D.,about .055" downhole @ TDC.
So given the above, and the fact that your domes are milled off, I would suggest more probably, you may currently be as low 9.3:1for compression instead of anywhere near 10:1 ?

As a general rule, many don't like Aluminum Heads at lower compression ratios, and it may be adviseable to run your Cam events against a cranking pressure test first, before entertaining an Aluminum head purchase to "see" what you are working with ?

ANY aluminum head ie: stealth /sidewinder, etc., is a flow improvement over any factory cast iron...
that said,
if you are indeed as I suspect down around 9.3:1 for C.R. ? and with the Piston .055" down the hole making quench up around .095"(.055"+ .039"gskt)... just say'in.... the benefits to the investment therein may be very limited in a head swap.
====================================================
Good info Challenger340. My heads are milled .020" and the block is square-decked another .040" if I remember correctly. It knocks like crazy on 91-octane, but OK on 93-octane. I would love some aluminum heads, but I'm thinking they're not for me.

What would the larger intake/exhaust valves do for me? I've heard larger exhaust valves are a big plus for nitrous motors. Would my hardened valve seats need to be re-hardened or inserts put in if I put in larger valves?

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"