did it last week myself.

that was when a set of NOS Accell super stock points with a 32oz spring went out.

they went in and adjusted them with a feeler gauge. ran them 18 months trouble free.

upgraded to FC-RTR dist/coil. a few issues x2 that are now resolved and ready to try again. = coil relocation/rewire.

so I pulled the point dist after 18 months trouble free, put it back in a month later and ran it a couple months.

then one day I am rolling hard and it stops running, no start = no fire = the pad/tip on points burnt right off the arm.

installed cheap points and been doing a little skipping popping but other wise ran good once under way. just could not jump on it hard. ez pz and it did fine.

so now with a new meter (which is something I never had to use) I am playing with it. got it running way better now. so will be looking into some good NOS mopar/Accell points for it.

I have a FBO mech advance limiter in there with initial at 18* and mech at 14* for a total of 32*

I found the whiplash cam seems to like 32* better than 38* with it set 18*/18*

I will pick up a new set of points and retune.

I want to dial in the points dist before swapping back to the FC system. that way I am ready if it fails.