Originally Posted By a440plus6

From: Jerry Schmit [mailto:concourscreations2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 12:57 PM
To: Stephen
Subject: RE: Wiper Motor

You motor had light rust pitting which I can't do anything for but if you find a core that is up to your standards I will be glad to do that one and take the other one as a core.
Thanks
Jerry

Ok, I see....so far I'm guilty of informing you that your core was a pos too....do I have that right?

That was AFTER you shipped it to me and I contacted you. AS I stated "I wish you had explained your procedure or at least notified me when you received the motor because I was expecting a “concourse” restoration. I know you’re not in the auto body field but it should have been fill primed and sanded before final paint."

I was able to get a decent paint job on there so what's your excuse? When I stripped the paint it looked like you just sprayed over the finish without any sanding or priming. You also cracked the connector when you tightened it and instead of replacing it you super glued it together. And when I took the motor apart to repaint I also noticed that you didn't machine the brush area of the stator. So for $245 I got 3 bushings and new brushes. As you said in the email the quality of the wiper motor was within "acceptable standards" for you.

I will let the pictures of your finished product speak for themselves.

1970 Challenger T/A 4 speed