Originally Posted By moparx
Originally Posted By hemi-itis
Originally Posted By ProSport
Originally Posted By roadhazard
Only experience is with the 727

Can't beat a cast pan with machined surfaces shruggy
This one's a TCI

Greg is that a Superformance gasket on that 727 pan? I couldn't remember if I asked you if you make those or not? I need to upgrade my deep steel pan to a cast aluminum pan, it seems to leak no matter what I try.

I forgot to get a SUPERPERFORMANCE trans pan gasket shock

he said in the other thread he didn't make trans pan gaskets at this time, so maybe a prototype for testing purposes ?
beer

The gasket pictured is prototype #3 grin
#2 is on my charger with the stock steel pan and seems to be working very well. #1 was destined for the Barracuda but ended up on a fellow racers NSS Coronet who was in panic mode trying to seal his pan. Believe he was using the MP deep pan and I'll have to ask if there are any puddles under his car, been a few years since he installed it.

The newer style over-molded carrier type gaskets are a nice concept however, the only sealing contact are the thin raised beads. A gasket made of quality material has way more sealing surface area. JMO

I would like to make these along with many other products but it's hard enough to keep up with what's going out the door now runaway