I believe the low car count is because of the venue and the fact that the teams that missed it figure money spent testing, replenishing parts and more shop work in lieu of they will be farther ahead knowing that they will most likely still have a valid shot at the top 10 and more importantly after Indy when the points re-align due to the points system. I also think the new FS1 broadcast should help with first time viewers with more explanation of what is going on than before and how stuff works. As for the Lights Out 7 deal I thought the on-line viewing was great and found myself logging in throughout the weekend to see what was going on, It seemed like a lot of others were doing the same as on average I saw 18k viewers at any given time with 30k during the last few rounds, I don't agree with some of the things they allow as letting 50 + people around the starting line looks like a definite accident waiting to happen and could not believe the unprotected people on either side of the lane during burnouts? Watching mostly stock appearing tube chassis cars running 3.80's + at 190 is off the hook and had me thinking of heading out there next year for a day next time I visit my parents in southern Alabama, I've never had the thought of doing that and catching a National event in Atlanta.