"When you ordered your interior did you tell them you had a 72 but stitched in a 73 style? I'm guessing not because you didn't know. I'm guessing legendary didn't know either. Yes they could put a disclaimer in their catalog but maybe your configuration is a 10%er or a 1%er. Businesses have to charge more for one off stuff otherwise they lose money on the deal and then they are out business and we are all in the lurch."

Morty reread what I said, they said I have the rare occurrence interior and they said it is 73 style not me. My buddy ordered his within the time frame I didn't know mine was wrong for his 71 and got the common style from them also. How does his 71 have 73 style bucket seat uppers too???? Both of our car's had original seat material that we were replacing, his 71 has less than 30,000 miles and my 72 was a 100,000 mile car. Both have sold history too.
Since they told me they have seen this before what's wrong with putting the customer on attention in the catalog with the option to buy the correct style even at extra cost?
Is it a case of one size fits all like their GM style headliners or just not common enough to care about all their customers?

***Note found my pictures***
Ron

IMG_0616 (Large).JPGIMG_0617 (Large).JPG
Last edited by RJS; 02/09/16 09:35 PM.