Originally Posted By RJS
I'm on the other side of this spectrum, I want better quality than Legendary!!!

To clarify it is the best we can get 45 + years later I've done at least 6 cars with it but I would pay for even better.
Ron

So would a lot of us. Probably not the majority of us unfortunately.

I would gladly pay $1000 for a correct a correct 70 Challenger dash pad. Hell I'd pay $2000 for a correct one in burnt orange for my 70 Shaker Challenger.

As for interior don't fool yourself that the quality was that great from the factory. A former employee of mine was an Air Force pilot and bought a 70 RR 440 Six Pack 4 speed with bucket seats. The seats split in less than two years. I have a low mileage Hemi 70 GTX that had the inserts replaced - I'm guessing the same reason.

When you ordered your interior did you tell them you had a 72 but stitched in a 73 style? I'm guessing not because you didn't know. I'm guessing legendary didn't know either. Yes they could put a disclaimer in their catalog but maybe your configuration is a 10%er or a 1%er. Businesses have to charge more for one off stuff otherwise they lose money on the deal and then they are out business and we are all in the lurch.

Can Legendary improve? Absolutely and I hope they do.