Make sure to take several pictures of the part before you send it out to any of the parts restoration places. I am sure they all can handle any part that comes in for restoration. I sent out my 3 speed motor out to a well known shop several years ago and when i got it back the original zinc plated phillips screw that is visible on the barrel was replaced with a flathead screw. I had contacted the person on this and they explained in order to run an efficient business they had to have several finished cores sitting around so they could turn these around in a timely fashion. Most of the time the only original part you got back on your newly restored wiper motor was the gold zinc barrel because of the date code. I don't understand why the restorer would cheap out and put a flathead screw in that barrel vs the original unique phillips that originally came with it. Has anyone else noticed this? OTHER THAN THAT THE MOTOR LOOKS AND WORKS GREAT.

Please PM me if anyone has one of the phillips head screws that goes in that barrel. A replated one would be great.

Super Commando