Go to the JY and tell them you need a set of injectors from a 97 F150 with a 4.6. They are quick and easy to identify as they are bright yellow. If they are not yellow don't buy them. Even the 5.4 used them and they came on everything under the sun from mustang GT to lincoln town cars crown vics... I usually find them bolted to an intake in the seats when the motor was pulled or bolted to a blown engine under the hood, the engines are pure garbage so lots of injectors and I usually pay $50 for 8. Probably the most common injector ever. I have even found them on older 5.0s just look for a yellow injector with 4 discharge nozzles as I have seen some very early 5.0s with the right color but one spray hole.

They bolt in a 99 and back magnum engine with no changes or modifications needed. They will work in a 2000-2003 5.2 3.9 or 5.9 magnum with a set of cheap plug in adapters from e-bay.

If you get em from a JY try to find some with the fuel rail still atatched as it helps keep dirt out of em and keeps the fuel from drying and sticking them.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!