Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
You are truly blest bow My brother thumbs I sent my best 400 block (out of the three I have)to the machine shop and it ended up having a pitting issue in one cylinder that the shop decided to put a sleeve in it without asking me before hand and then proceeded to braze and weld up two places on the deck without informing me of the damage which ended up requiring another sleeve in that block on the other side puke runaway Maybe it is time for me to make a machine shop change work
one requirement when I have any machine work done is "Here is my home and cell numbers, call me if there is ANY questions or concern's",,,recently I had to change machine shop's because the guy that has done my work finally retired after 35 years and I did a lot of digging and Doug's name kept coming up, so I went for a visit and was pretty impressed with what I heard and seen in his shop, I observed a lot of higher end stuff right along with the standard bracket build's, I have heard a lot of good about him so I am giving him a try and keeping my eyes and ears open and watching how he operates, I like what I have seen so far.
John, my father said once that a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while, as far as a lottery ticket, well I do have to go and put gas in the truck here in a little while,,,, work

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.