Originally Posted By RapidRobert
Quote:

Hopefully I will be able to use the same crank, rods, pistons and heads. Of course more cubic would take it longer, but I'm on a budget.
I'm thinking a good aluminum dual plane with long runners like Edelbrock RPM or Weiand Action Plus and a Thermoquad on top.
Maybe I could go with cast iron manifolds since I don't need a lot of flow?
If my heads needs work it might be a better idea to find something else.
Stroke it! You might consider the 4" crank & they're on sale for several hundred dollars. & you would need the stroker pistons. For iron ex manifolds the '92/early 93 magnum ones with the 2&5/16" outlets are VG & run maybe $100 & the absolute best is the DR one from that pair and a 68-70 340 HP pass side iron manifold & they run 3-5 bills a set & that would be splitting up a set so both would need to be purchased The VERY best would be (2) pass 340 HP manis & reverse the one for the dr side. the outlet would point forward but it'd be doable but it would be pricey finding 2 of em seperately. there's headers & pro & con on them. You need low end torque & for that you need cubes. Others will chime in with recommendations for you. PS mag heads would be the best way to do

Stroking is unfortunately not an option, I don't have the funds so this will have to be a "cheap" build. So unless I don't have to bore it I will keep the rotating assembly. I will need lots of power down low so more cubes would be a great help, but 360 cu in is not really a small engine after all. I think it will be doable!

I will look for the ex manifolds you mentioned, thanks thumbs

70 W100 Power Wagon. 318 4-spd
70 Sport Fury 440 2dr HT
71 Duster 340
71 Charger Super Bee - 383/727
72 Charger "Sabotage" - 440/727 - Street/Strip
78 Warlock in beautiful patina