I just checked out the WheelRite and that looks like a waste of about $80 bucks to me. How can you simulate the ride height of the front end with one of those plastic things if you cannot put the full weight of the car on it? Looks okay up on a lift but how would you measure lock to lock clearances when the suspension isn't able to be compressed on the ground?

A 18x10.5 doesn't really have a lot of tire choice because there are only a handful of companies that make 295-305-315 sizes. Falken RT615K's, Nitto NT01's, Toyo R888's and BFG Rivals off the top of my head and maybe some Hoosier Slicks would fit. You could go with a 275-285 tire and the selection really widens from there as there are a bunch of Extreme Summer tires in those sizes.

I really think that a Chally fender has as much room as a Cuda because if you take a tape measure from the frame rail to the edge of the fender it should be around 19 inches. My 295's do rub, but only when lock to lock doing U-turns and only wears on the corner edge of the tire on the frame so no harm done. Measuring for correct offsets is the key to fitting the larger sizes.

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192