Originally Posted By dartracer
rear fender looks 37-38 Plymouth Dodge

i got to agree with this. they also fit chrysler and desoto, depending on the model. one thing i will say about rats. you can hone your skills from fabbing to welding and everything in between, and come out way ahead cost wize because you are out only your time. the only downside to this is [in my mind any way] to make SURE it is structurally sound. my favorite approach, and the one i'm taking on my humpback project, is a very well built, painted and detailed, chassis and suspension, [which i almost entirely built from piles of tube and plate] a detailed and painted drive train, a finished interior [which will use slightly worn upholstery plus, where needed, "distressed" material to blend in with the seats] new glass, and "somewhat rough" body work where replacement panels need fabbed. what minimal chrome there will be will just be polished up as best can be on the head and tail light assemblies, and the body scuffed up only as much as needed for some satin clear. bullet holes, dents and welds will be left as is, but i want the door gaps almost perfect, and the doors must close with the minimalist effort. maybe not a "real" rat, but my style of one. and that sedan is 900% better than my humpback was to start, so if it has paperwork and is cheap, go for it and not worry about fenders. but that studie is so sweet........
beer