I didn't know the stock running light housing could be used. That makes the swap a lot cheaper.

I haven't had the car to the track yet but have tried many different ways to stage /launch it.....

Have to make a run so I'll be back later.....ok back.

I'll try to make this clear. If you recall from my post "thoughts on owning a scat pack", it's a 6 speed so launching it took some time to figure out what it wants. When it was stock(street tires) it looked like a Dodge commercial every time I even barely gave it throttle. Tire smoke and fish tailing wildly and OR violent wheelhop was normal. After a month of ownership I installed a Barton shifter, drag radials, mopar cai and a Speedhut shift light. In August I had the dealership install Energy Suspension poly rear cradle bushings. They are supposed to eliminate wheel hop according to some (un-named)sources.
so here it is..
1. stock, no traction at about any level of rpm launch. Serious wheelhop.
2. slicks, much better and tire/asphalt contact pattern still showing signs of skipping(wheelhop) about every 2 foot maybe.
3. Cradle bushings, the contact pattern much improved but still a slight skip showing up but much closer. About a foot apart now and that's launching the car on kill....
So what I found out is the car feels like a high 12 or low13 seconds if I roll out at about 2500 rpm regardless of where I power shift the next gears and the motor sounds like it's bogging.
but.. If I launch at about 5,000 and hit second right away to pull it out of tire spin and the slight wheelhop it builds up speed fast and feels like high 11s or low 12s to me.

Last edited by 52savoy; 11/23/15 06:28 PM.