Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
I look at it this way. If I wanted a Keith Black engine for next year my order would be in for one right now. You then will get a call from Ken or an employee to go over your build. At that time you send in a partial payment. While waiting you save up the rest of the money to pay it off. Come Spring you receive a FINISHED block and not one needing to go to a machine shop to have finished. Just my thoughts and it worked for me when I stepped up to the best big block Mopar engine block produced.

JUST an FYI, I ordered a hemi block on last november 10th. At this time KB still does not have my casting. I knew going it was going to be a wait and I'm so behind on everything else it's not a big deal for me to wait longer but if you're wanting to order one you better be planning on longer than the 12 months everyone talks about.

That being said I'm going to be forced to order an Indy block from someone in the next couple weeks. I've been starting and stopping on a stroker wedge and just don't have a lot of confidence in the block I'm using and I can't wait 14 months for that block.

1967 Coronet, 1989 Daytona tube chassis. Former cars, 66 Charger, 67 R/T, 69 Coronet, 67 Dart GT. -Banned for life from V8Buick.com-