Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By 383man
Originally Posted By slantzilla
Hopefully Roy and Allen can get something together. luck

It would be cool to see them build and race a SS/AH hemi car. up Ron
While cool maybe......very impractical, from a business standpoint, which their program is. The AH program is crazy expensive for a top runner, with basically ZERO exposure. No sponsors to be had there.

On a side note, the Johnson's were supposedly going to announce a new sponsor at Pomona. That didn't happen, which is probably not a good sign

I agree that from a business standpoint its not practical and I understand it. But many in racing dont make out well money and business wise. Sometimes it would be cool just to do something because you like it even though it will most likely cost you money and I know many racers race cars that loose them money but they do it because they love to race a certain class or car. Heck I loose money just driving my Mopar around but I do love it. Its just that I like the SS/AH cars alot as they are door cars that love to watch. And as I said it would be cool to me but I know its not practical for them. It would be more of a sideshow hobby for them if they did it. I am curious to see how Pro Stock goes with the new rules as it could turn out to be a cool deal but I dont know how it will go. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 11/15/15 07:49 PM.