Okay guys, My brother just found and bought a 1968 Coronet R/T. 440 4 bbl. 4 speed Dana 60, bucket seat, non console, non ralley dash with the square tach, 27,000 original miles, one owner, Gold with verticle stripe(non R/T stripe), non vynil roof, black interior, am radio, real survivor. Car has original spark plugs, all wax markings are there, this car is like a time capsule. It has all original motor tranny rear everything exept the heater hoses and original tire. We have restored a lot of MOPARS in our time but this is different for us. We don't know really how to clean it up, need a gas tank but don't know if we should replace with NOS or fix the original. We have a bunch of questions as to what to do with the car and what it is worth. I will post some pics as I get them. Just looking for some advise as to how to handle this TRUE survivor? Thanks in advance. And yes it runs and drives beautifully every gauge and light works. It was an early car and still has the shifter with the T pull up for reverse that works great. All help,suggestions and opinions are welcome.