We have been doing some work for a TF/FC team over the last few months, one job we took on for the CNC was a large lot of Spark Plug Indexers. The Fuel guys use one side of an indexer per head, given the fact that they have a ton of heads,and although they are not really a 2 car team they are closer to each other than any multi car team can be, and well, they need a ton of indexers.

So here is the plan, we will be giving a few away each week, 2-10 depending. No strings, no nothing.
I will post in the "Hot Deals and New Products" section once per week, when you see it PM me. The first guys to fill the count gets one.
If you are in line to get one I will PM you back, then you can email us your contact and mailing info, I have no problem sending out of the USA, but shipping is on the Member who wants it sent, all USA shipping will probably be USPS first class mail and its on us.

The only thing I ask is try all you want, but just take one, leave some for the other guys.
If you are not overly sure about the best way to use one, make a post or PM me. These are all anodized red, and are for 14MM thread.
We will keep it going until the job runs out, so happy plug indexing!!!!!!

PS: I have a pic of a few that I will forward to Al, we will let him put it in a post here later.
And I wont be on here all day so lets bump this up so everyone can see it.

As always, thanks everyone for your support!

Rick

http://www.liuzzoracing.com