Moparts

Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers"

Posted By: Domino1609

Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 02:32 PM

We have been doing some work for a TF/FC team over the last few months, one job we took on for the CNC was a large lot of Spark Plug Indexers. The Fuel guys use one side of an indexer per head, given the fact that they have a ton of heads,and although they are not really a 2 car team they are closer to each other than any multi car team can be, and well, they need a ton of indexers.

So here is the plan, we will be giving a few away each week, 2-10 depending. No strings, no nothing.
I will post in the "Hot Deals and New Products" section once per week, when you see it PM me. The first guys to fill the count gets one.
If you are in line to get one I will PM you back, then you can email us your contact and mailing info, I have no problem sending out of the USA, but shipping is on the Member who wants it sent, all USA shipping will probably be USPS first class mail and its on us.

The only thing I ask is try all you want, but just take one, leave some for the other guys.
If you are not overly sure about the best way to use one, make a post or PM me. These are all anodized red, and are for 14MM thread.
We will keep it going until the job runs out, so happy plug indexing!!!!!!

PS: I have a pic of a few that I will forward to Al, we will let him put it in a post here later.
And I wont be on here all day so lets bump this up so everyone can see it.

As always, thanks everyone for your support!

Rick

http://www.liuzzoracing.com
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 03:08 PM

Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 05:24 PM

Very nice offer...thanks...

Rickster
Posted By: chris3

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 08:32 PM

Thanks, We look for the post.
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 10:43 PM

Sounds cool
Posted By: Tig

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/15/09 10:47 PM

Is the offer open to us overseas guys?
Posted By: Dart Racer

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/16/09 01:58 AM

Great offer! Thanks....

And I hope to "win"

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/16/09 01:44 PM

Rick
Posted By: 3ddart

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/16/09 01:55 PM

thanks
Posted By: LA360

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/17/09 12:09 AM

Sorry for the delay guys

AL....
Posted By: 65dragnet

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/18/09 10:51 AM

Posted By: cmcgee123

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/19/09 08:05 AM

i got in on the first wave thanks.

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/20/09 04:34 AM

To follow up, a few guys asked how to use one of these, here is what I do.

First, I use one indexer per engine. One side is for 1-3-5-7 the opposed is for 2-4-6-8

Mark, and install the plugs in your engine the way you want them, there are more than a few opinions as to where the plug electrode should go, I think pointing it across the exhaust valve should be OK for a start.
Now pull one plug out of the engine, install and tighten it into the indexer, try to use the same torque you previously used to put that same plug in the head, now find the line that you put on the spark plug, in alignment with that scribe a mark into the indexer, finally mark it with a number to match the cylinder you took the plug from.

Once you have an indexer for an engine, you no longer have to fight on the engine to get a plug to work, if you lay out the washers in order, thinnest to thickest, you will get a feel for how much each one pulls a electrode back.
It is very quick and easy, and you can do it any place you choose, just don't tell your wife I said it was OK to do at the kitchen table.......LOL

Rick
Posted By: mopowers

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/20/09 04:38 AM

Has anyone done a back to back test on either a dyno or track to see if indexing plugs actually makes a difference (assuming there is no piston interferance)?
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/20/09 12:35 PM

It's a waste of time if there is no interference.
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/22/09 11:23 PM

I got mine today and Thanks again Rick I guess since I already indexed mine when the heads were off then all I have to do is mark each one and im done till next time

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/22/09 11:34 PM

It is a good time to mark the indexer, it will be easy now that you have a set done.

Rick
Posted By: Dart Racer

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/23/09 12:21 AM

Got mine today

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: SRT8Challenger

Re: Moparts Members "Free Spark Plug Indexers" - 01/23/09 02:29 AM

Thanks Rick! Mine came today also.
Looks SWEET!!
Will have to get warmer for me to try it out!
Ed
© 2024 Moparts Forums