Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Power is power, the motor doesn't know the diff if the power is N/A, nitrous, blown, turbo, whatever. You tune any of them correctly, they run fast. You tune any of then incorrectly, they break parts, period, end of story. Guys that think they simply bolt turbos on, make tons of power, go fast and never break anything are in for a rude awakening.

Now which is the best, mostly depends on what you want to do. Will turbos or a pro-charger, make more power per inch than nitrous, yes it will.......BUT, most race orgs will tag the boosted combos with more weight than nitrous cars for that very reason.

Even at "no prep" or "street" races, you run enough cars down the road, with guys doing long, "pimp juice" burnouts, the road WILL get good early. This means that the road becomes favorable to nitrous combos, as they are always about make all you can, as soon as you can. Boosted combos are the opposite........as out a ways, where you really need it to make some steam and drive around the nitrous cars, the road likely won't hold it.

Thanks for chiming in Monte, and I agree with you the tune has to be spot on or any of them can make a mess on the road. I DO currently have a busted turbo truck LOL. It wasn't a tune issue, but still, everything has a lifespan which not many of us can zero in on. LOL.

I have seen what you mean with the road coming around quickly in the front half. No Prep events are nail bitters first round even just watching LOL.

-Kenny