Yes I am one of the authors and yes I thought it would be fun to see just how long it would take the Moparts crowd to start bashing a book that hasn't even been seen or read by them. Lets see ... less than a few days. laugh2

The book is a step by step "How to" book. It has some articles from many professional shops, like Restorations by Rick, Jefferson Bryant of Red Dirt Rods, and several others shops who are credited in the book. It also has step by step pictures from many of the more than 25 cars I have personally restored as a regular guy doing all the work including paint, body work, and mechanical instead of using a professional mega dollar shop and just writing a check. Then the cars were shown from O.E level to local shows and won 1st at the Mopar Nationals or AACA Grand National Senior awards including several Best of Shows. Most of those cars are either in magazines or in books.

Yes it does have some information that I made sure to document here like the air grabber thread. Why wouldn't I come here just like I have every day since it was the Dallas board. Over the years I have shared information and I have learned information, that is for sure. AND I also referenced Moparts as one of the BEST places to come on the web for Mopar enthusiasts.

Writing this book took over three years using information gathered from the past 45 years. The money we were paid to write it may have equaled $.50 an hour when all was said and done. It has been a labor of love to help the average motor head to buy, research, disassemble, restore, assemble, and enjoy or show their car.

So if you buy the book and you think it is not worth the $29.95 then come here and complain. But to dis it before you even read it... well boys I guess it is a free country.

If you want to see Kevin Shaw's work just go to years of back issues of Mopar Muscle and currently here on Moparts in the Directly Connected Magazine section.

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert