I've sat in those seats from Jegs... the later support is not bad, but could be better; the price is very good if you're looking for a low-cost seat that is better than our factory seats. There are much better choices available... seek and you will find... I looked for 2-3 years before I made a final decision. I have a Corbue GT8 driver's race seat (fixed back/non-adjustable -- superior lateral support, well padded/comfortable to driven cross country, 18 pounds without brackets.. I adapted the factory mounts). I also have a matched pair of imitation adjustable Recaros ... from JCWhitney (good low prices... I went to their warehouse while they held a big car show and sat in a few different seats... they even pulled some from their warehouse for me).. high lateral support both lower hip and upper sides... a little stiff in the back, but.. I've simply added a pad that fits lower and back for added comfort when driving long distances (take em out when on race track).... and... only ~28 pounds each. Our factory seats (E-B) are ~45 pounds each.. and offer poor lateral support.

Corbeu, Sparco, and various other name-brands offer good choices... take your time and test-sit in them... at trade shows, races, etc. Spending a little more is worth it in the long run, as well as spending the time to find the right seats.

I suggest choosing "high" lower and side lateral support... most seats don't truly offer them, despite their appearance. Also, adjustable features add comfort and value.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!