Originally Posted By ProSport
I vote on Holley type carbs also but with the Edelbrock there should be no reason to mix race gas unless the fuel in your area is known for being bad.

My car has pretty much ran great all summer but I've had an intermittent problem like yours where it will stumble and stall and not run right. After alot of parts blaming and parts changing I finally watched the carb closely the other day and the rear bowl would just fill up and drip out of the boosters. My fuel pressure was at 7 but I have a cheapo gauge, so I backed it down to 5.5 pounds and the car runs perfect, simple fix on mine.

Good luck with it.

Here`s the deal...............NEW tech......bigger n&s`s and lower pressures is the hot ticket these days and check out the Quickfuel bowl fuel entry and notice the smooth transition NOT the big azz wall the fuel hits on it`s way into the bowl. Aeration in NOT our friend in the bowl so, on 4150`s I use a minimum of a .120 n&s and no more than 7 psi and dommies get a .130 and no more than 6 psi...........try it you may be surprised. Just did a dommy and it was JACKED w/a .110 n&s and many more issues........should fly now. thumbs

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....