Quote:

GTSDave, and Ari440, I got everything from Stahl headers. J bends and L bends are your best bets. You don't need too many U bends, or straight sections, you'll have enough straight tubes left over. Think it out, and get a helper. I could of used a extra set of hands. Thanks.

Thanks,

Took the week off to try and finish the last patches to the floor pans, and tubbs. Then start stripping it and prepping for paint.

Hope to get in some long days this week with the kids in school and the wife at work, should give me plenty of time to get things done.

Don't want to put in the race engine until the engine bay is painted. I have a mock up engine in it right now but it has 906 heads, and the race engine has SR's on it, soon to be changed out for 440-1's. So much work....So little time!

I really like the way you did yours. Mine will be a bear because I will be running NSS and must keep stock steering. To further complicate things I am running a Jerico with manual clutch linkage (Per Rules.) Makes my head spin just thinking about how much of a bear it will be to build headers for this car. Almost wish there was someone local I could drop it off to and have them done.

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com