Thanks guys cold setting is much nicer and relaxing. :-) I just wanted a ball park and check well warmed to see where they went cold to race ready. would like tighter lash but it can get cold up here!! Who with a shaft rocker system does the lash at the track??

I did that full valve lift rotate 360 crank and set one 90 deg 8 90 4 intake then same on exhaust that is slick and less confusing checked with all the other methods and it was bang on. did notice roller cams are wide open a long time. ( AMC guy suggestion in weird lash result post?)

Will have to learn how to adjust the rich low and lean high myself as up hear in Canada sending things and getting back $$$ makes you sit funny. Thank god Summit and Jegs have landed costs Fed X as UPS robs you for broker fees and sky hi shipping!

Hope to do a couple full throttle 1/4's friday night and full throttle 1/8 racing sat sunday as past two weeks had to throttle stop it to 6.75 1/8 (10.50 when we run 1/4) as that's as fast as i can go in my nostalgia class and I think I'm now leading points with one race to go.