Originally Posted By Rob C
...Any updates Diplomat360?

Alright...small update to report.

Couple of things actaully, I moved to a much richer primary jet, from 100 to 104, my thinking being this should feed the idle circuit a little extra fuel, while allowing me to retain the 2144 rods which so far have been a pretty good combination. I also moved to a 156 secondary jet.

Well...I'm thinking you can guess the result...the overall primary cruise/power is far too rich now...LOL...we are talking 12.2-12.5, and I've seen it actually dip into the 11s regularly as I near the 2ndaries openning. The off-idle shows that the engine is loading up with fuel. So this is far too much fuel...although strangely, once moving along (city cruise, so about 2K RPM) the motor sounds "better"??? I mean it is smoother, not sure how else to describe it...

The WOT on the other hand is pretty decent around 12.6, but I did open up the air-valve to the max .900".

So in summary, comparing this to my previous primary jet = 100, secondary jet = 143, rod=2144 I am looking at the following changes (the below numbers are just math jet/rod/area calculations, a direct comparison of +/- change):

IDLE % = 15.6
CRUISE % = 13.0
POWER % = 10.9
SEC POWER% = 19.0
TOTAL POWER% = 16.8

My next run will be to go back to primary jet = 100 and just look at the difference the bigger 156 secondary jet has.