I've been following this thread for a while and saw your original post that you were going to use the stock rockers and now you may use the 1.6 rockers. My build with my budget is a 440 with stock ly rods with arp bolts, Ross forged pistons, square decked, engle dual hydr cam 232-238 grind 514/532. Elderbrock 84cc heads, dual plane intake, 850 carb. I've been talking to the pros that have done several of these builds and have talked to them about my rocker set up. This build is made to run 1.5 rockers and they tell me unless I have the extra money to blow just run my factory set up that it was a great light weight set up and should never give me any problems and the horsepower gains from their dyno sheet only showed a horsepower gain of up 5hp with roller rockers.I was told to inspect them before I used them. In your case you may see a little more horsepower gain with the 1.6 ratio rocker but as somebody else said I would spend the money somewhere else on your engine until your ready to run the roller rockers and I also plan to run the rollers later down the road when I get the extra money but it's your build so make yourself happy and good luck!

Last edited by 70RT Charger; 09/05/15 10:42 AM.