I have few, very few from my years of racing. Because one of my crew members who took pictures and video had it all when he committed suaside. Now his father is hanging onto everything and they claim they can't find any pictures in his stuff. The also haven't gone through all his stuff 8 years later too his Mother tells me. We are friends and his mother used to work for me and so did her son. This all happened like 3-4 years after they both moved on from my business fortunately for me, still sucks. We are still friends and talk. His mother has stopped by our home a couple times to give me racing related stuff, but only a few pics. Most were on CDs he told me before he died. That's not him in the picture, that's Mark F, another friend who helped me race.

Anyway I had a 286" TAD built and raced a 632 big chief injected in quick 32 type races the first year with it before TAD. Check out this crappy fuzzy picture I found, top fuel aero,LOL Car went 6.90s with the big chief and 5.50s in TAD trim. Picture is from 92 or 1993.

Let's see some of your pictures. Oh yea I have some knarly wrecked TAD pictures too, maybe I'll post some those later, much better pics. Let's see yours.