It's been nearly 2 years since I first started this post, but I finally have the engine rebuilt and back in the car. After gathering the necessary parts, the engine was turned over to Shady Dell Speed Shop for the rebuild. The engine is a 1973 340 block bored out .030" with an early stock forged crank that is internally balanced. I used Mopar Performance Super Commando (P5155128) aluminum heads treated to a stage 1 port job with bowl blend, using offset 1.6 roller rockers. The cam is a Comp Cams hydraulic roller that uses retrofit hydraulic roller lifters. The intake is a single plane B&M designed for use with the 162 high energy roots-type B&M blower on top (intake was selected based on its low profile). The carb is an 850 cfm Quick Fuel blower carb. Headers are of the TTI polished and ceramic coated variety, which fit well and even cleared the quick ratio pitman and idler arms without any issues at all. There is also a 75 amp Powermaster alternator, Sanden SD7 "Shorty" AC compressor, and a Saginaw power steering pump with cooler mounted to the front of the engine. The engine is running at 8.5:1 compression and makes about 4 lbs of boost at 3900 RPM with the blower pulleys currently in place. Many parts were extremely difficult to find or non-existent, requiring custom fabrication. Then end result is something different, which will hopefully be reliable and maybe get a few looks at shows too.